Eleanor Grey Classic Brief by Harlow & Fox

Cut to sit on the hips to ensure they feel just as beautiful as they look

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: £82.00

Special Price £41.00

* Required Fields

Want free tracked delivery? Spend over £35.

SMS text and email shipping updates.

Free returns – just print out and post!

Discreet billing and secure online payments.

Product Description
Details

If you struggle with finding full bust bras that are both elegant and unusual, look no further than Harlow & Fox. This DD+ brand features the best of the couture side of the lingerie industry, with an emphasis on superior fit and support that is second to none.

 

These luxurious grey silk briefs are built to frame curves perfectly. We love the elegant yet sassy keyhole cutout in the back as well as the adorable pearl pendant and matching bow. Match this with the Eleanor Grey Full Cup Bra and Suspender Belt. For the ultimate in Hollywood glamour, pair the whole set with the seductive Kimono.

 

STYLE NOTES:

  •  95% silk makes this brief gentle next to skin (remaining 5% elastane)
  • Gentle handwash recommended

 

SIZE HINT:

 

XS

S

M

L

XL

Dress size

8-10

10-12

12-14

14-16

16-18

Waist size (cm)

65-69   

69-74   

74-79

79-84

84-89

Hip (cm)

90-94

94-99

99-104

104-109

109-114

Additional Information
Additional Information
Gender Feminine
Material Silk
Bespoke Silk Colour No
Bespoke Lace (rigid) No
Bespoke Lace (stretch) No
Bespoke Briefs Mesh No
Suspender ribbons No
Suspender Clips No
Bows No
Special Price No
Reviews
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Eleanor Grey Classic Brief by Harlow & Fox
Product Tags
Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.