Eleanor Grey Kimono by Harlow & Fox

A wide sash cinches in the waist, with extra long ends to tie in a sumptuous bow

Availability: In stock

£500.00

* Required Fields

Want free tracked delivery? Spend over £35.

SMS text and email shipping updates.

Free returns – just print out and post!

Discreet billing and secure online payments.

Product Description
Details

 If you struggle with finding full bust bras that are both elegant and unusual, look no further than Harlow & Fox. This DD+ brand features the best of the couture side of the lingerie industry, with an emphasis on superior fit and support that is second to none.

This supremely elegant grey silk robe will help you complete the fabulous Eleanor Set by Harlow & Fox. While this robe will fit a wide variety of figures, it looks especially flattering on full busted or curvier customers. 

Sumptuous grey silk is trimmed with beautiful scalloped lace at the cuffs and hem, while an extra long tie allows you to create a picture perfect bow. This robe is perfect for elegant Sunday brunches at home, lounging around with your favourite cup of tea or packed in your suitcase on a romantic getaway to exotic islands.

 

STYLE NOTES:

  •  95% silk to softly hug your figure (remaining 5% elastane)
  • Gentle handwash or dry clean recommended

 

SIZE HINT:

 

S

M

L

Dress size

8-10

12-14

16-18

Waist size (cm)

65-72   

73-81

82-89

Hip (cm)

90-97

98-106

107-114

Additional Information
Additional Information
Gender Feminine
Material Silk
Bespoke Silk Colour No
Bespoke Lace (rigid) No
Bespoke Lace (stretch) No
Hook and Eye Closure No
Bra Rings and Sliders No
Bows No
Bra Cradle Liner No
Padding Foam No
Mesh for Bra Wings No
Bra Elastics (straps, etc.) No
Special Price No
Reviews
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Eleanor Grey Kimono by Harlow & Fox
Product Tags
Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.