Eleanor Grey Suspender Belt by Harlow & Fox

Created to emphasise an hourglass silhouette

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: £145.00

Special Price £72.50

* Required Fields

Want free tracked delivery? Spend over £35.

SMS text and email shipping updates.

Free returns – just print out and post!

Discreet billing and secure online payments.

Product Description
Details

 If you struggle with finding full bust bras that are both elegant and unusual, look no further than Harlow & Fox. This DD+ brand features the best of the couture side of the lingerie industry, with an emphasis on superior fit and support that is second to none.

This suspender belt is the perfect match for the Eleanor Grey Full Cup Bra and matching brief. This set features a full silk lining and silk suspender straps to hold up your favourite stockings perfectly. Each strap is finished with a 15 mm gold clip to help you adjust the length of the garters. Match this with the Eleanor Grey Full Cup Bra and Classic Brief. For the ultimate in Hollywood glamour, pair the whole set with the seductive Kimono.

This suspender belt is designed to sit at the natural waist, so may sit higher than other suspender belts.

 

STYLE NOTES:

  •  95% silk to softly hug your figure (remaining 5% elastane)
  • Gentle handwash recommended

 

SIZE HINT:

 

S

M

L

Dress size

8-10

12-14

16-18

Waist size (cm)

65-72   

73-81

82-89

Hip (cm)

90-97

98-106

107-114

Additional Information
Additional Information
Gender Feminine
Material Silk
Bespoke Silk Colour No
Bespoke Lace (rigid) No
Bespoke Lace (stretch) No
Bespoke Briefs Mesh No
Suspender ribbons No
Suspender Clips No
Bows No
Special Price No
Reviews
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Eleanor Grey Suspender Belt by Harlow & Fox
Product Tags
Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.